SyTech continues to search for talented, self-motivated individuals to help fuel company growth. Please review the available positions shown below or from within the left-hand column. Interested parties should email their resume to GFairhurst@SyTechCorp.com or fax to 703-941-7997.
PROGRAMMER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Work within a software team developing information processing products including digital recording, streaming video/audio, data mining, wireless communications, telecommunications, reporting & mapping..
Must have experience as follows:
- 4+ years utilizing C# and .NET
- 4+ years utilizing MS SQL
- 2+ years EF, WCF, WPF/MVVM
Preferred Working Knowledge and Experience:
- Signal processing or networking experience a plus.
BS, MS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
NETWORK / APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER
Work within an Application & Network team supporting the development of information processing products including digital recording, streaming video/audio, data mining, wireless communications and telecommunications.
Must have 5+ years experience and skills as follows:
- Proficient in the use of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Support Active Directory and Domain maintenance
- Hosting websites
- Deploying Anti-Virus across a large network
- Use of Network Monitoring Tools, i.e. What’s Up Gold
- Strong Network understanding; CCNA preferred
- Trouble-Shoot connection issues and Customer Support
- MS SQL
Candidates should be able to configure and deploy an ASA to a remote location to give Site-to-Site VPN Connectivity to our Alexandria location.
Candidates must be customer service-oriented. Some travel required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and obtain a DoD Secret Level Clearance.
All Candidates must possess good communications skills, flexibility, and have the ability to work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
Interested candidates, please submit resumes with salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax: 703-941-7997.
SyTech Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.